Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Gas Detectors are used in applications such as bus- and truck garages, under ground garages, road tunnels, engine repair shops, tunnels, engine test benches, shelters, mountain cavities, loading bays with diesel engined vehicles.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Gas Detector GNO2 for wall mounting
• Output 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc
• Power supply 24 Vdc
GNO2 010 have range 0-10 ppm
GNO2 030 have range 0-30 ppm
• Sensor element electrochemical
• IP65 enclosure with quick locking screws
• Digital measurement value processing including temperature compensation
• Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
• Data / measured values in micro controller of sensor unit,
therefore simple exchange uncalibrated <> calibrated
• High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
• Low zero point drift
• Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit
or by comfortable on-site calibration
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor with PCB
Normal life time is 24 months for Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor.
The Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor with PCB
can easily be exchanged after 24 months.
Special filter for IP65 protection of Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor
Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G
for sensing Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas in ventilation duct
The Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G includes:
• 300 mm long duct probe with neoprane gasket on the duct flange
for good sealing into the duct.
• 2 x 1 meter silicone hose.
• Plug-connector to the Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor head.
Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G assemblied with
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) GNO2
Exchangeable Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor unit GNO2 including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) gas sensor unit GNO2 houses a module with a micro controller, analog output and power supply in addition to the electrochemical sensor element including amplifier.
The micro controller calculates a linear 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc signal out of the measurement signal and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
Download CE declaration of conformity
Installation guidelines (FAQ)
Mounting height Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Gas Detector:
0.2 meter above floor
Coverage Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)Gas Detector:
400 m2 garage application, as rule of thumb
Feel free to contact us if you're intressted in the product or have any questions.
Or write us an e-mail in the contact form below straight away.