Oxygen (O2) gas detectors are used for or the detection of oxygen in rooms where changes of the oxygen concentration are possible, such as laboratories, hospitals and food productions etc.
Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector GO2 025 for wall mounting
• Output 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc
• Power supply 24 Vdc
• Measuring range 0-25 Vol.%
• Sensor element electrochemical
• IP65 enclosure with quick locking screws
• Digital measurement value processing including temperature compensation
• Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
• Data / measured values in micro controller of sensor unit,
therefore simple exchange uncalibrated <> calibrated
• High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
• Low zero point drift
• Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit
or by comfortable on-site calibration
Oxygen (O2) gas sensor with PCB
Normal life time is 24 months for Oxygen (O2) gas sensor.
The Oxygen (O2) gas sensor with PCB
can easily be exchanged after 24 months.
Special filter for IP65 protection of Oxygen (O2) gas sensor
Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G
for sensing Oxygen (O2) gas in ventilation duct
The Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G includes:
• 300 mm long duct probe with neoprane gasket on the duct flange
for good sealing into the duct.
• 2 x 1 meter silicone hose.
• Plug-connector to the Oxygen (O2) gas sensor head.
Duct Mounting Set DMS 300G assemblied with
Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector GO2 025
Exchangeable Oxygen (O2) gas sensor unit GO2 025 including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
Oxygen (O2) Gas sensor unit GO2 025 houses a module with a micro controller, analog output and power supply in addition to the electrochemical sensor element including amplifier.
The micro controller calculates a linear 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc signal out of the measurement signal and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
Mounting height Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector:
If there is leakage of, for example, krypton, which has a higher density than air and will sink, the oxygen detector should be placed low. If a gas with lower density than air, such as helium, should leak, the oxygen detector should be placed high.
Coverage Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector:
One unit (detector) per each room.
Technical data sheet Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector GO2 025.pdf
Download CE declaration of conformity
CE declaration of conformity Oxygen (O2) Gas Detector GO2 025.pdf
Feel free to contact us if you're intressted in the product or have any questions.
Or write us an e-mail in the contact form below straight away.